你不进取,再好的时代也与你无关
2018-06-14 20:31:04 来源:河北外国语学院育德学院 浏览:198次
你不进取
再好的时代也与你无关
蛹进取,才会蜕壳而出,化成翩翩飞舞的蝴蝶;苗进取,才能在岩石逢中扎根,开出艳丽的花朵;鹱进取,才有飞越太平洋的毅力,拥有幸福的家庭。万物进取,才有了欣欣向荣的美好世界!
Yet at one time each day was a new adventure. Along the way something changed.
曾几何时每一天都是一场新的冒险。然而某种改变发生了。
We've become disconnected. Idolizing people we've never met.
人们的隔阂越来越深,以至于把从未见过的人当做偶像。
We witness the extraordinary on screens but ordinary everywhere else.
我们见证着屏幕里的伟大事迹,却在自己的生活中处处平凡。
We wait for someone to bring change without ever thinking of changing ourselves.
我们坐等别人改变世界,却从未想过要改变自己。
Presidential elections might as well be a coin toss. It's two sides of the same coin.
总统选举就像是抛硬币,不管哪一面都是同一个硬币。
We choose which face we want and the illusion of choice, of change is created.
我们选择自己想要的一面,仿佛参与了某种改变和选择。
But in this world of followers, we have forgotten to lead ourselves.
但在这个充斥着盲从者的世界里,我们忘记了要做自己的领导者。
Stop waiting for change and be the change you want to see.
别再等待改变的到来,去创造你想要看到的改变吧。
We didn't get to this point by sitting on our asses.
我们能拥有今天的一切并不是一路坐着看来的。
The human race survived not because we are fastest or the strongest, but because we worked together.
人类的幸存并不是因为我们最快、最强壮,而是因为我们懂得合作。
We have mastered the act of killing. Now let's master the joy of living.
我们已经精通了杀戮的技巧,现在应该学习生命的美妙。
This isn't about saving the planet. The planet will be here whether we are or not.
这不是为了拯救地球,因为不管我们拯救与否,地球依旧存在。
Earth has been around for billions of years, each of us will be lucky to last eighty.
地球已经存在了几十亿年,我们每个人有幸才能活到80多年。
We are a flash in time, but our impact is forever.
我们只是时间长河中的一瞬闪光,但我们的影响确是永恒的。
I often wished I lived in an age before computers, when we didn't have screens to distract us.
我常希望自己生活在电脑之前的年代里,这样我们才不会被屏幕里的信息分散注意力。
But I realize there's one reason why this is the only time I want to be alive.
然而我意识到,我想要活在当下也有一个原因。
Because here today, we have an opportunity we never had before.
因为今天我们有着前所未有的机遇。
The internet gives us the power to share a message and unite millions around the world.
网络给予了我们分享信息,联合世界各地几百万人的力量。
While we still can we must use our screens to bring us closely together, rather than farther apart.
趁还来得及,我们必须用网络来拉近我们之间的距离,而不是推得越来越远。
For better or worse, our generation will determine the future of life on this planet.
无论好坏,我们这一代将决定这个星球的未来。
We can either continue to serve this system of destruction until no memory of our existence remains.
我们要么继续服务于这个自我毁灭的系统直到我们存在过的记忆消失殆尽。
Or we can wake up. Realize we aren't evolving upwards, but rather falling down...we just have screens in our faces so we don't see where we're heading.
要么觉醒,意识到自己并不是在向前进而是在不断衰败。我们把电子屏幕摆在面前,所以看不到前路。
Life is not a movie. The script isn't already written. We are the writers.
生活不是电影。剧本还未完成。我们就是编剧。
This is your story, their story, our story.
这是你的故事,他们的故事,我们的故事。
人的一生要付出很多,为了实现自己的理想,我们披荆斩棘、奋发图强,也许我们所期待的回报要等很久很久,但我们辛勤劳动的过程,始终是我们在实现梦想的路途中最珍贵的记忆!
|